Updates & Releases
Stay up-to-date with all of Wix's new products, updates, bugs fixes and more. Keep checking back to be the first to know about every update to Wix products.
Customize Your Online Store's Product Gallery on MobileNow you can customize how your product gallery looks on mobile.
1. Go to the Editor and Switch to Mobile
2. Click Settings
3. Choose the layout you want
Wix Forms: Your Form Now Comes with a Default TitleNew forms you add will come with a default title, depending on the type of form you add. Feel free to edit or delete the title. You can also add anything you want to your form - for example, another title, paragraph and more.
Upload a Custom Cover Image for Your Blog PostsWhether you're the blog admin or writer, you can now upload a custom cover image for your blog posts. Find out how
Automatically Get Chat on New Websites Created with Wix ADIWix Chat is now automatically added to every new website created with Wix ADI.
Here's how to delete Wix Chat
Wix Video: Comments Are Automatically Enabled for Live Stream VideosHere's how to disable comments: Go to Wix Video > Settings > Comments > Disable During live stream
New for Wix Video: Check Out the Slider LayoutChoose from two new layout options for your video player: Big Slider and Small Slider.
Here's how: Go to your site > Wix Video > Settings > Layout
Wix Events: More Possibilities with Wix CodeCompletely customize the way you display events on your website with Wix Code. You'll see your events available as collections in your Wix Code database. Learn more
- Use repeaters to customize your Events Gallery
- Design your Event Details page once - and use it for all events
Here's how: Go to the Editor > Code > Turn on Developer Tools
Unfamiliar with Wix Code? Learn all about it here
Get a Better Experience Using Wix FormsYou may notice it looks a bit different when setting up your Wix Forms. There are now two tabs: General and Submissions.
Go to Submissions to:
- Name your form
- Decide where you want email notifications sent
- Select a label for contacts who submit via this form
Export Your Restaurant's Orders to a CSV FileWhen exporting, you can select:
- Basic details: customer details, delivery info, order charges & payments
- Ordered items: item titles and counts
Here's how: Log in to Wix > Rest. Orders > Export > Show export options > Export > Download CSV
Wix Forms: View All Your Submissions in an Easy-to-Read TableNow when you add Wix Forms to your website, a new Wix Code collection will be created. This means you'll be able to see all your submissions in one place. Find out how
Keep in mind:
- You'll still get notifications about all submissions to your Wix Inbox.- Certain form templates do not automatically include this feature: Contacts, Sign Up, Sales Leads & Contests. In this case, you can go to Form Settings and click Create Submissions Table.