1. Apps: App applications should comply with Wix App Market specifications, and applicants must sign our partner agreement.
2. Coding language: Applications may be built in any code you please.
3. Fresh code: You can use APIs, open source libraries, sprites, wire frames and any design element that you like. Participants can also take an existing product that was not originally created for the Wix App Market and modify it. You can also work on the concept for your App before the competition begins, and create digital mock ups and database entity diagrams. However, no production assets of any kind can be created until the official start of the competition period.
4. Ownership and IP: Teams have full ownership of everything they build at our events and are free to do with them as they wish.
5. Teams: Teams should be comprised of between one and five individuals. No more than five people will be allowed on a team.
6. Presentations: Presentations will start at 18:00, on Saturday the 9th of March. You will have 2 minutes to present your App, and the judges will then ask you between 1-3 questions. After your 2 minutes are up you will be asked to stop your demo, so please ensure that you are well prepared.
7. Submissions: Submissions are due by 17:00, on Sunday the 10th of March.
8. Judging: We are looking for great Apps for the Wix App Market, and talent. Judges will be looking for teams that can build completed prototypes and turn them into working products within 8 weeks.
9. Winners: Winners will receive prizes, including cash, mentorship and free working space.
Before space runs out