People (HR) Generalist
Wix’s HR team—creative, proactive people who take the time to listen, explore and analyze while leaving room for intuition when making decisions. We do HR the Wix way—meaning we have fun as part of work and take nothing for granted. The HR team is dedicated to making the employee experience at Wix great. We care about our people, playing a key role in attracting, developing & retaining the best talent for success.
We’re looking for a proactive People (HR) Generalist who can provide end-to-end HR support for our Vilnius site.
A great communicator with 3+ years’ HR Generalist experience. You think outside the box and love working in a non-formal, dynamic and creative environment. You know how to drive projects forward in a collaborative global environment.
You’re an amazing listener and are comfortable handling employee relations issues. You also have great interpersonal skills and more than enough passion to consult with employees and managers to get them through various situations. Above all, you’re passionate about making things better for everyone! Have an orientation in the world of learning? That’s an advantage.
As an People (HR) Generalist, you will:
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes, including documentation, communication, etc.
- Understand and provide guidance on local employment legislation, Wix policies and global approach.
- Help manage and create a positive employee experience.
- Support building our Learning & Development infrastructure.
- Work in cooperation with the Head of HR towards employee journey (support and consult employees and managers on employee relations, development, wellbeing and more).
- Help gather data, produce and analyse HR reports.
- Update HR systems and records, manage employee benefits, produce documentation in relation to employment lifecycle and any other HR administration tasks.
- Take an active part in maintaining the unique culture and guiding Wix employees in it.