We are a team that works on strategic products at Wix.com. Our goal is to enrich users to build engaging and profitable websites.
As a core member of the team, you’ll play a key role at every stage of the product life cycle - from the first planning stage, through market research and up to managing the development of the new features you’ve planned.
As the Product Manager, you’ll also be responsible of monitoring released features, making sure your product performs well, your users understand it and that it is aligned with Wix KPIs.
We move fast in an agile work environment, so you’ll be able to quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on millions of users across the globe.
A product manager with at least 2 years’ experience in building consumer web or mobile products. Your user-oriented mind is constantly analyzing and developing alternative solutions to problems. You have excellent teamwork and communication skills. You are fluent in English and know how to manage the full product cycle, including planning, prioritizing, action-item tracking, liaising between teams and participating in multi-company project planning session. An intelligent and curious professional, you always apply your innovative thinking to solving any problem.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production.
- Collaborate with management, UX, user research, BI and development to deliver high-quality products on time.
- Own the product lifecycle: market, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process.
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product/
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process.