Full Stack Software Engineer
A group of passionate individuals with a developer-centric culture, which embraces ownership, clean code, performance, good engineering, and testing practices for our highly scalable systems that support Wix’s over 190 million users around the globe every day. We work in teams, follow Agile practices, using CI/CD to run quickly while maintaining the high quality of our product.
Bonus points if you practice functional programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), and Continuous Delivery. A BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
As Full Stack Software Engineer, you will:
- Be part of a Feature Team.
- Push your code to millions of users every day.
- Design and develop full features from database and API to frontend.
- Tackle the problems of distributed systems.
- Learn and improve your skills from other great engineers at Wix.
- Use testing practices to write clean and maintainable code.
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, monitoring, and support).
- Contribute to the engineering culture and methodologies of Wix.
Salary range is 3500 - 8000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)