The Wix Business Analysis (BA) group. We are 60+ business analysts and data scientists and strongly believe in using analytics to understand how users interact with our products. With over 140 million users, we collect over a billion events a day–that’s 1TB of data added daily! We do it all using cutting edge technology to process, store, & query our data, including tools we develop ourselves as well as tools like Hadoop and Presto.
We’re looking for an experienced analyst to help build the understanding, growth, and success of our business.
A Senior Business or Data Analyst with a high level of analytical and problem solving skills. You have excellent business judgment and strategic thinking, and always pay close attention to detail. You have a strong sense of curiosity and a desire to learn and be part of a high-tech, internet-based industry.
You have 2+ years’ experience in quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or online company. You’re fully proficient in SQL.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with Tableau.
- Programming experience in Python/R.
- BSc/BA in a highly quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering.
As a Senior Business/Data Analyst, you will:
- Optimize the core business model of Wix.
- Analyze and optimize products and activities, take part in design and implementation, and be a key part of strategic product decisions.
- Explore, analyze and process massive amounts of data, turning it into actionable business insights.
- Conduct customer analysis – churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value and much more.
- Plan, conduct and interpret the results of A/B tests in order to optimize existing and implement new product features.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key metrics.
- Be the data and analytical lead on various projects and work closely with different teams across the company.