Senior Business/Data Analyst
The Wix Business Analysis group. We are 150+ analysts who strongly believe in using analytics to understand how our users interact with our product. With 192+ million users, we collect over a billion events a day – that’s 3TB of raw data added daily! We do it all using cutting-edge technology to store, process, and visualize our data, with tools we develop ourselves as well as tools like Presto, Tableau and Power BI.
We’re looking for a passionate analyst to be a part of a fast-paced, data-driven department, and help us gain insights into our products.
A data, product or web analyst with high-level analytical and problem-solving skills and 2+ years of practical experience. You have a deep understanding of how online businesses works and what are the main approaches to analyze online customer behavior (funnel, cohort analysis etc.).
You have excellent business judgment, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills. You always take initiative and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
You aspire to learn new technologies and make valuable contributions to products you work with. You have practical experience with SQL (big data experience and understanding of queries optimization is a plus) and visualization - Tableau or Power BI.
You know the theory of A/B Testing. Having hands-on experience in running and analyzing A/B tests is a plus.
As a Senior Business/Data Analyst, you will:
- Analyze and optimize products and activities, take part in design and implementation, and be a key part of strategic product decisions
- Explore, analyze, and process massive amounts of data, turning it into actionable business insights
- Plan, conduct, and interpret the results of A/B tests in order to optimize existing product features and implement new ones
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key metrics
- Be the data and analytical lead on various projects and work closely with different teams across the company
- Conduct customer analysis – churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value, and much more
- Optimize the core business model of Wix
Salary range is 3500 - 8000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)