Senior Content Writer
The Writers’ Guild at Wix - we’re a group of 150+ amazing content creators from all over the world who are passionate about the written word. We work on all types of text from marketing and UX to knowledge base and internal communications. Our common belief? Words matter! We work in a fast-paced, exciting environment where things are always changing and there’s never a dull moment. Join us to be involved in shaping the way our text impacts everyone who reads it.
An excellent native English writer with great interpersonal skills and amazing creative ideas. You’re a storyteller at heart, someone who’s passionate about creating great content and who understands the importance of content hierarchy, clear messaging and the power of words.
Your writing experience, teamwork and communication skills make it easy for you to talk to and work with anyone, from writers & designers to product managers & broadcasters. You’re also an amazing listener, fun to work with, an independent thinker and you work well with superiors. You love learning new things and can quickly shift from project to project with ease.
Big advantage if you have experience in any or all of the following:
- Marketing Writing/Copywriting
- UX Writing/Content Strategy
- Help Center Writing/Management
- PR/Internal Communications
- Blog Writing
As a Senior Content Writer you will:
- Be dispatched to teams within Wix to assist with writing for UX, marketing, knowledgebase, internal comms and more.
- Create/Revise/Proofread content as needed.
- Curate content created by others, ensuring it is structured correctly, written clearly and is in the Wix voice and tone.
- Research and share articles, ideas, and interesting tidbits of information with other writers.
- Contribute to executing the Writers’ Guild strategy as needed, and as directed by Guild management.
- Be in charge of creating content for ad hoc projects like internal websites, event invitations, newsletters, job descriptions and more, as the need arises.