Wix’s product storytellers. As passionate advocates for our users, we create clear, eye-level copy that shapes how people experience our products. Wix UX writers own the entire content process, and collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers and developers to create outstanding products. Guided by the Wix tone and voice, we craft compelling copy to get the right message across and help our users succeed.
A native-level English speaker and writing professional with 2+ years’ relevant web experience. You’re passionate about creating simple, clear copy, as well as being tech savvy and up to date on trends in UX and web content. You’re highly organized and able to manage tasks independently, but you can also work effectively with a local and remote team.
You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, are a critical thinker and have an eye for detail. You can also travel occasionally, and love a good challenge (or 3)!
As a UX writer, you will:
- Write clear, creative UX content in the Wix tone and voice.
- Conduct extensive product research based on usability sessions, support tickets, competitor analysis and more.
- Own every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial wireframes to shipping perfect copy.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers and other stakeholders across the company and in different offices worldwide.
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audience (18 languages and counting!).
Please send CV in English.