Senior QA & Automation Engineer
A team of driven, creative people who work together to remove any barriers for Wix users in the action of building their websites, so they always have a stunning experience. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools, and user data analysis.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about quality and believes that nothing is impossible. This is your opportunity to join a professional team and make an impact.
Proactive and motivated Senior QA Engineer with at least 5 years experience in system and integration testing of web-based systems. Your strong technical skills make you a pro at identifying issues and solving complex problems, and your web-related knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, Browser debugging) is impressive. You have at least 2 years of experience with implementing, debugging, and executing automated tests and can easily choose the right approach in given circumstances. Bonus points if you have experience in Java / JS / Selenium.
You’re motivated, self-taught and your written and spoken English is at a high level. You’re an independent worker who can switch tasks regularly without losing focus, as well as being a team player who knows how to lead and engage others without explicit authority.
You're ready to be a QA focal point for the complete dev team (self-management, QA task prioritization, reporting to stakeholders, being a team-booster, and assisting the team to solve complex issues). You also have excellent planning and execution skills.
As a Senior QA & Automation Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for the automation approach & process in your team by assuring high automated tests coverage and working with the newest technologies.
- Develop and execute functional and non-functional automated tests for new features and products.
- Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans.
- Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements using your strong QA background.
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries, executing and adjusting your testing activities accordingly.
- Join Wix QA guild, take part in cross-company projects and grow your testing professionalism and skills.
Salary range is 3500 - 8000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)