A team of driven, creative people who work together to remove any barriers for Wix users in the action of building their websites, so they always have a stunning experience. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools and user data analysis.
We’re responsible for creating, testing and delivering innovative solutions that help over 130 million users around the world create their own stunning, professional online presence.
A QA Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience in QA as well as 2+ years spent creating, executing and analyzing automatic tests. You’ve got solid programming/scripting knowledge (in at least one of the relevant languages). Your strong technical skills make you a pro at identifying bugs and solving complex problems, and your web-related knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, Browser debugging) is impressive.
You know how to ask the right questions and push back when it’s needed. A Sherlock Holmes style problem solver, you’re good at taking ownership of complicated tasks and leading others in complicated projects. You’re self-motivated, self-taught and work well in teams as well as independently.
Bonus points if you have experience in Java, Selenium and web testing.
As a QA engineer, you will:
- Constantly think like a Wix user and do your best to make sure all positive and negative scenarios they could encounter are covered, both manually and automatically.
- Develop, execute and analyze automated tests for new exciting features and run them on production.
- Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans.
- Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries - executing and adjusting your test plans accordingly.
- Join Wix’s QA guild, take part in cross company activities and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills.