Wix Japan - an exciting and innovative team that’s responsible for expanding and promoting Wix in the Japanese market. Our vision is to enable any business, community or person – anywhere in the world – to create their business online. Our mission is to support the creation of products that fit our users globally in terms of language and culture, and enable them to grow their business internationally by giving them the tools they need. We talk to our users on an ongoing basis to build a strong relationship with our community.
We’re looking for a Partnership Manager to grow and develop Wix partnerships in Japan.
A Partnership Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in Sales or Account Management. You have experience working with agencies or digital marketing companies, and are an exceptional communicator. You’re fluent in both written and spoken Japanese as well as English, which means you can communicate effectively with Wix's cross functional teams.
You’re highly motivated with a mature and positive attitude and a passion for working with partners. You have exemplary communication skills including public speaking, pay close attention to detail, are a strategic thinker, have excellent people skills, and you’re very decisive.
You can thrive individually and as a team-player in a competitive, fast-paced environment. A BA/BS is preferred.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Partner closely with the support, product and other cross functional teams to help our partners and their customers succeed.
- Build and maintain relationships over the phone and in-person with partners.
- Manage the full sales cycle with digital agencies and partners, exploring their needs and demonstrating how Wix can make a positive impact on their processes and business.
- Execute training programs that focus on furthering professional development and performance.
- Manage onboarding projects for newly added partners.
- Take charge of pipeline building, accurate forecasting, communicating results, and escalating any blockers for our partners/customers’ success.
- Identify growth opportunities for potential/current agencies and partners.
- Analyze and report periodically on the data, activity and performance of partners.
- Be the liaison between partners and other departments at Wix such as support, marketing and product.