OnStage Content Designer
Wix’s Design Team, one of the largest in-house design studios in Israel with over 180 designers working on 7 teams. We take pride in the fact that all aspects of design are executed entirely by us – web design, branding, printed materials, events, animation, and more. The Wix Studio and its designers lead and actively participate in creating and maintaining all Wix products and features. Apart from our work at Wix, we also play a key role in the local and international design community. We do this by hosting, participating in and sponsoring design events year-round, as well as supporting local design academies.
A visual master with at least 3 years’ experience in product design and launching products in a rapidly changing environment. Your creative thinking and a sharp eye for details together with your knowledge and understanding of UX frameworks, conventions and methodology helps you find user pain points and come up with world-class inventive solutions. You have strong aesthetic skills and the ability to combine layouts, hierarchy, typography, and colors. As the owner of Content on stage, you are required to think broadly and approach your tasks systematically, offering multiple ways to use the same product while creating a holistic feeling to the overall site and its content. You are a self starter and proactive with the ability to solve complex problems in tight deadlines.
As OnStage Content Designer, you will:
- Collaborate daily with UX teammates and PMs to define, design, and deliver extraordinary products that meet User of Users’ needs.
- Craft product experiences that are trendy, fun and intuitive for millions of people.
- Rapidly design process flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity artifacts to test hypotheses.
- Approach design and content holistically across its varying levels - workflow, experience, functional, interaction, and visual - to provide great content.
- Work alongside your Content partners - Design System, various Editor teams, Template Designers, and Visual Experts, to raise the level of the building blocks we offer our users.
- Conduct user research, interviews, and feedback sessions, synthesizing research to provide insight and feedback for guiding product development.
- Become an expert in the data surrounding your product to discuss, describe, and deeply inform your design work.