One of the biggest UX writing teams in the world. As passionate advocates for our users, we create clear, eye-level copy that shapes how people experience our products. Wix UX writers own the entire content process and collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers and developers to create outstanding products. Guided by the Wix tone and voice, we craft compelling copy to get the right message across and help our users succeed.
A native-level English speaker and student in your last year of studies looking for a part-time position. You’re passionate about UX writing and the world of mobile. You enjoy exploring and staying up-to-date with the latest mobile apps, features, and marketing trends. You’re a team player who can give and take feedback constructively while being able to create simple, easy to understand copy. You love a good challenge (or 3)!
As a UX writer, you will:
- Write clear, creative UX content in the Wix tone and voice.
- Conduct extensive product and user research.
- Work alongside other mobile writers from other areas of the company.
- Be part of every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial wireframes to shipping perfect copy.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers and other stakeholders across the company.
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audience (21 languages and counting).
Please send CV in English.