The Identity Team. We provide cutting edge authentication and authorization services, solutions and infrastructure for all types of Wix users. Wix Identity is a group of driven, creative people who work together to provide fast & continuous delivery without compromising on security and quality. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools, and user data analysis. This is your opportunity to join a professional team, as well as learn & share knowledge with Wix’s teams around the world.
You’re motivated, self-taught and your written and spoken English is at a high level. You’re an independent worker who can switch tasks regularly without losing focus. You’re a team player and you know how to lead and engage others without explicit authority, as well as have excellent planning and execution skills.
Bonus points if you have experience in the identity management realm and experience on authentication and authorization related efforts.
As QA engineer, you will:
- Think like a Wix user and do your best to make sure that every possible scenario they could encounter is fully tested, both manually and automatically.
- Plan, analyze and execute automated tests.
- Design and execute manual test cases for new features.
- Be integration-focused, keeping high touch with all of Wix’s features and how they may be affected by ongoing code changes.
- Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
- Join Wix’s QA guild, take part in cross-company activities and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills.