Wix’s Product Design team. We define and design products that have an impact on over 150 million users around the world. We’re looking for a brilliant Senior Product Designer to join our UX studio. We love passionate people who are both masters of UX and have a pixel-perfect approach to UI.
A Product Designer with at least 3 years’ experience in UX and interactive design, preferably in product teams. You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing, and you’re a master of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.With your strong communication, organizational skills and analytical thinking skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and you’re a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of people with different skills.Familiar with prototyping & animation tools (such as Invision, Axure, Principle, etc)? Have a Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design? Those aren’t must-haves, but they’ll definitely count in your favor.If this sounds like you, send your CV to us with a portfolio of your work.
As a Senior Product Designer (UX & UI) you will:
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers, Software Developers and other UX/UI designers in order to define, design and deliver extraordinary products.
- Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis and more.
- Map all possible scenarios and create product flows.
- Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes.
- Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
- Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users, once a product is launched.