Wix’s Internal Systems team. We provide advanced technological tools that enable us to operate our internal processes efficiently and effectively, and to help it scale up our business. Our main goal is to improve Wix employees' day-to-day experience. We build products and implement 3rd-party tools, but we also believe that Wix products should be the number one choice for any new internal project at Wix. Our culture is transparent, highly technical and agile and we prefer to work with nice curious people who have good communication and interpersonal skills.
We are looking for an Applications' implementer to take ownership of the implementation of a cross company Comp & Ben system.
An experienced application implementer specialized in HR systems, preferably Comp&Ben systems in particular. You’re a multi-tasker and a team player who has experience in full application implementation / development lifecycle. You have a Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation. Your fluent English skills (both written and verbal) make it easy for you to communicate with a variety of different teams. You have a BSc degree in Industrial Engineering or Information Systems and are experienced in the design, configuration and administration of HR systems like Oracle Fusion HCM, SAP Success-Factors or WorkDay. You know your way around cloud systems and foundational web services technologies such as SOAP and REST.
As System Implementer, you will:
· Fully own the entire project implementation process.
· Work with the HR information system leaders to define a clear design, implementation, testing strategy.
· Create documentation for new systems and processes.
· Develop, and conduct training sessions for all relevant teams.
· Customize Comp & Ben system to fit the needs of Wix.
· Lead data transitions and validation.