The Legal team at Wix. We deal with some of the biggest legal challenges of the information age, giving us new insights into legal issues. We can handle anything. We expect the unexpected and are always adding more tools to our legal toolkit. Wix’s innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers to tackle tough legal challenges where innovative, cutting-edge technology faces the law.
A passionate lawyer with 3-4 years of experience (not including internship) at a leading law firm or hi tech company. You’re an expert in labor and employment law with experience drafting a variety of contracts for various commercial transactions. You must have a law degree (LLB or JD) and Israeli bar membership.
You’re a hard worker, ready to tackle any challenges that come your way. You are detail oriented and resourceful. Your superb organizational skills allow you to multitask and learn new things in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Your interpersonal skills make it easy for you to communicate confidently at all levels (fluent English is a must) and coordinate projects involving many people.
As an In-House Legal Counsel, you will:
- Provide legal advice in various employment and labor issues with the HR team.
- Draft and review employment agreements and any employment-related documents.
- Review and assess HR policies, employee handbooks, and employee-related policies.
- Assist in employment aspects of M&As; support developing an ongoing system for legal updates, trends, and training for different stakeholders in the company.
- Provide legal support for global procurement activities.
- Draft, revise, negotiate and review a wide variety of commercial agreements.
- Develop methodologies for retaining legal advice, research and templates for an internal legal knowledge base.