The Procurement Team at Wix. We handle all of the company’s procurement needs, liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to close the best commercial deals for Wix. We always strive for efficiency, are expert negotiators, look to achieve optimal results for our company - and have a lot of fun doing it!
An assertive multitasker with excellent problem-solving skills and flexibility in the face of change. You have a deep understanding of and professional experience with, purchasing contracts, as well as a few years’ purchasing experience in fields like finance services, consulting, operations, welfare and others.
You have strong verbal and written communication skills, in both Hebrew and English and you’are an expert negotiator.
You always keep in mind what good customer service means, and know how to assess what a company needs. You’re great at cooperating with various types of internal customers and can easily work with executives and manage large-scale vendors.
Familiar with an ERP system? That’s a bonus!
As a Procurement Specialist, you will:
· Be responsible for negotiating contracts, improving prices and terms of business with suppliers, and reviewing opportunities to make business savings using negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods.
· Make sure that Wix gets the best possible offers from its suppliers.
· Be a business partner in understanding different types of company considerations.
· Apply a positive and proactive approach to your work, along with highest-level purchasing methods.
- Ensure that payments to suppliers are made in accordance with the of contract commercial T&Cs.