The Legal team at Wix. We deal with some of the biggest legal challenges of the information age, giving us new insight into legal issues, expecting the unexpected and adding more tools to our legal toolkit so we can handle anything. Wix’s innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers to tackle tough legal challenges where innovative, cutting-edge technology faces the law.
At Wix we have a fun young start-up vibe and interesting and diverse legal challenges that we deal with every-day. This is not your average attorney position.
A passionate lawyer with 3-4 years of experience (not including internship). You are a master communicator who’s fluent in English. You’re a highly motivated and result-oriented professional with previous experience in corporate, commercial, or high tech law, either in-house or at a leading firm. You love accuracy, have a keen eye for detail and organization. You’re eager to learn fast and develop, even if it means long working hours.. You also have good communication skills, and know how to solve issues and overtake blockers.
As In-house Legal Counsel, you will:
- Advise on Investment and M&A transactions
- Review corporate governance and compliance aspects of the business (including monitoring legislation, implementing an awareness and training program, recommend policy changes, etc.)
- Monitor and advise on public company reporting.
- Advise on all legal aspects of our business including intellectual property aspects, privacy and data protection, consumer protection aspects, and more.
- Provide ongoing legal counsel on a wide range of commercial issues, such as agreement negotiation with third parties, clients, business partners, suppliers/vendors.
- Provide internal legal support to different teams within the company.
- Lead certain ad-hoc projects initiated by the legal department