Wix’s IT Team. We provide technical assistance and support to Wix employees regarding computers, servers, hardware, software and events on a global scale. We take care of everything from configuration, to control and maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring, using the newest technology for device management services, as well as Ansible and automation engines. We build fully automated flows from vendor to asset management to employees, including the use of Vending Machines for IT equipment. We also use many other automated processes for monitoring, purchasing, security incidences, SLM, CRM and more.
We’re looking for an IT Support Engineer to take an active part in our team, someone who wants to learn new things, take ownership of existing systems and manage new services and systems. There are endless possibilities for growth within the team and to attend meetups and conferences held by global IT giants around the world.
An IT professional with at least 2+ years’ hands-on experience in IT HelpDesk. You’ve worked in a mixed OS environment (macOS, Windows and Linux) and understand networking concepts such as TCP/IP Stack, OSI Model, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, SMTP, IMAP/POP. You also have experience in computer repair, deployment and troubleshooting.
You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator who is service-oriented. You’re a team player who is just as comfortable working alone. Bonus points if you have experience leading technical projects and can be on call after-hours occasionally.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide professional and efficient IT support to Wix employees.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN and all kind of endpoints.
- Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, switches, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office systems.
- Take an active part in team’s projects as upgrade service, automate process or implement new technology
- Manage and maintain AV aspects of our office: conference rooms and systems, meetup areas, projectors, speaker system.
- Manage inventory and purchasing of technical equipment.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT support system.
- Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our employees.