Wix’s Acquisition team. We’re responsible for a big part of the online marketing that tells the world about our awesome products. With over 160 million current users and 2 million new users a month, we’re growing fast and looking for a passionate Online Performance Analyst to use analytics to influence and drive our team’s online advertising strategy.
An analytical expert with a head for numbers that you’re not afraid to use. You’re goal-oriented and independent, with an excellent grasp of data analytics. You’re passionate about the power of analytics and believe that data should drive the decision-making process. You’re also great at identifying and following up on new business opportunities.
Bonus points if you have a strong knowledge of Excel.
As a Performance Analyst, you will:
- Manage PPC advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook, and other platforms, translating the outcomes into easy-to-understand results.
- Analyze results and optimize performance according to various KPIs.
- Cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on big data analysis.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Google AdWords/Facebook Advertising features and integrate applicable ones into the team’s strategy.
- Draw on the data to spearhead relevant initiatives that support business objectives.