Corvid by Wix - the platform that lets anyone build professional web applications with advanced functionality. We work with various teams throughout the company to promote Corvid in all kinds of new directions, showcasing its capabilities and creating a community of developers around its advanced features.
An experienced Project Manager or Program Manager. You’re tech-savvy and can communicate technical product features effectively and enthusiastically. Your verbal & written communication skills in English are amazing and you’re a pro at problem solving.
You can work autonomously according to goals or set objectives, handling multiple projects with quick turnaround times at the same time. You’re a team player with great interpersonal skills, and an outstanding leader who is super organized.
You’re well connected in the Israeli and international startup and tech scene, and feel comfortable approaching both acquaintances and strangers for partnership offers.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Research the market to find relevant partnership opportunities, both traditional and out of the box, analyzing the value and effort of each partnership opportunity.
- Manage ongoing partnership processes.
- Develop and demonstrate strong partner relationships in order to understand the partner needs, and deliver solutions that are mutually helpful.
- Develop and nurture relationships with program stakeholders.
- Build connections internally and externally to collaborate and leverage other key initiatives and programs to maximize impact.
- Assist our Events Manager in running Corvid-related events with partners locally and globally.