Wix.com’s System Engineering team. We’re responsible for defining the system architecture of the enterprise company, network and security standards, and maintaining our global infrastructure. Our offices and data centers span the globe from Asia and the EU to the USA.
We’re responsible for the design, development, and operation of security services and components that engineering relies on to deliver solutions to Wix.
Experienced in working in a large enterprise environment, with a solid grasp of Dev/SecOps, and a background in the design of secure systems. Have a development experience 3+ years in Python and JS. Experience development on Go is a ig plus. You know how to take part of security as part of CI/CD processing. Your knowledge and expertise include software engineering methodologies, development, corporate security, threat security, configuration management process. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and you’re self-motivated.
As a System Security, you will:
- Design, build and operate highly available security services at scale, using GoLang, Python, Java and other languages/tools to fit the situation.
- Develop solutions for networking and orchestration problems with availability, scale and latency in mind.
- Collaborate with software and infrastructure engineering teams to design solutions to enable them.
- Fine-tune configuration and improve the performance of a variety of systems alongside with your team members.
- Design and develop “contextual” and “user behavior” security models and service architecture.
- Develop self-service interfaces on top of Corvid by Wix.