Wix’s SEO team - we’re in charge of getting Wix, and its products, features, and campaigns, found online. We work in 19 languages, driving organic traffic to Wix.com. We love new challenges and are highly motivated to come up with creative solutions.
We’re looking for a student to join our team part-time (at least 20 hours/week) as an SEO Outreach Manager. This is an awesome opportunity for professional growth in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
A Stuednt with 4 semesters left, at least. A native English speaker with a high level of written English. You’re a great communicator, both verbally and in writing, detail-oriented and know how to multitask and meet daily benchmarks without breaking a sweat. You have proven knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and strong internet research skills. You’re a great team player who knows to collaborate to get projects done on time, and of the highest quality. You’re highly motivated to learn the ins-and-outs of the SEO world on one of the best marketing teams out there.
Have SEO and/or marketing experience? That’s a bonus!
As an SEO Outreach Manager - Student, you will:
- Be in charge of seeking out and developing long-term business partnerships with relevant English-speaking bloggers and webmasters.
- Plan and deliver outreach campaigns that drive traffic, leads and brand loyalty.
- Use advanced tools and a hands-on approach to identify & reach out to top online influencers with whom we can collaborate.
- Conduct thorough competitor research.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business impact of our work, and help inform strategy based on your observations and empirical data.
- Carry out our strategy efficiently and effectively, and monitor & analyze results.