Wix’s Email Marketing team. We manage all email communications sent by Wix to our 165M users in 190 countries. We operate in 18 languages and send ~60M messages a month. We’re the company's largest communication channel when it comes to our users and plays a crucial part in the success of our marketing efforts.
Our team functions in a fast-paced environment, continually working to meet business goals, develop email funnels for our verticals, optimize sales and promotions, and increase brand awareness. Running cutting edge tests is part of our DNA and we’re always searching for new ideas. This is an opportunity to thrive both professionally and personally in a dynamic and creative environment.
A skilled email marketer with a good understanding of email metrics, deliverability, and HTML. The user and their journey are always on your mind and you execute projects accordingly. You have an eye for detail—if a pixel isn’t in its place you’ll be the one to catch it! You approach projects with analytical thought and out-of-the-box solutions, drawing on data and pivot tables to optimize your work. This role is made for a team player with excellent interpersonal skills who is committed to bringing their ideas to life.
Bonus points if you have experience in website building (hardcoded), familiarity with Oracle Responsys, SQL knowledge, and experience coding JS.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Plan and produce automated email funnels, using code and basic HTML, to improve brand recognition, conversion rates, and retention.
- Collaborate closely with other teams on the marketing campaign creation process.
- Analyze, monitor and optimize key factors like open & click rates, delivery to inbox, unsubscribe and complaint rates in emails, using Tableau and pivot tables.
- Plan and execute email personalization, dynamic content and segmentation.
- Execute planned and ad-hoc promotions.
- Research and explore new industry updates and ideas.