The Wix eCommerce Marketing team. We’re responsible for promoting our professional eCommerce platform to potential online merchants worldwide through a variety of marketing campaigns and resources that position us as industry thought leaders.
We write and publish articles daily on our own blog and major eCommerce outlets (both online/offline) to nurture our network of partners and spread our message to new audiences. Our mission: provide the most informative, authoritative and engaging content about the eCommerce landscape. We aim to raise our organic traffic, bring new users to our product, and empower successful Wix merchants by showcasing their online stores.
A native English speaker and natural-born writer. You have the ability to research, produce, and edit state-of-the-art content about any topic, based on any given brief. You’re knowledgeable about SEO best practices, in particular, finding and using the most relevant keywords, and optimizing online content for Google rankings.
You’re curious and eager to experiment, analyzing data in order to continuously improve your writing so it’s the most authoritative source. You’re well versed in the world of marketing, eCommerce and/or SMBs, and you’re a genuine team player, who can handle multiple, challenging projects at once.
Bonus points if you can tell a good joke or two :)
*In addition to your CV, please share a few of your best blog posts or writing samples.
As the English Blogger for the Wix eCommerce Blog, you will:
- Write articles for the Wix eCommerce Blog and contribute to other media outlets (e.g. affiliate partners’ publications, offline magazines, campaigns).
- Conduct in-depth SEO research to identify the best keywords and naturally implement these terms in your articles to drive traffic.
- Continuously analyze the Blog’s performance and collaborate on creating a content strategy to optimize traffic.
- Become an authority in web design, online marketing and eCommerce, by keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest Internet trends.
- Identify talented/successful Wix merchants, engage with them and curate/showcase their business sites.
- Collaborate with different marketing teams to initiate and manage new projects—from the conception of an idea to when it goes live.