Product Manager - Proactive
Wix’s Proactive Customer Care team - we make sure that over 180 million people (and counting) get the best service experience in the world, no matter where they are, when they need us and what languages they speak.
We’re looking for someone who’s curious about solving problems at a high-scale, passionate about creating smart, yet easy to use products and is fun to work with. We move fast in an agile work environment, so you’ll be able to quickly realize the impact of the products you’ll manage on the service we give to millions of users across the globe.
A Product Manager with at least 3 years’ experience building data-driven products, both internal and external facing. You have a strong visual aptitude - you’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes. You’re skilled in analyzing data, researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and have many proven achievements under your belt.
As an intelligent and curious professional, you always apply your innovative thinking to solving any problem. You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Play a key role at every stage of the product lifecycle, heading up end-to-end development, and making sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production.
- Own the product lifecycle: users’ needs, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and the development process.
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev and Customer Care to make sure your product creates the great impact it is intended to.
- Talk to users, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product.
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process.