Wix’s Finance team - we oversee all of the financial transactions that happen at Wix. We’re a group of fun-loving professionals who do finance in the Wix way, always taking the time to learn and have fun while we work. We’re looking for Budget & Control Analyst to join our team.
A BA Economics graduate with 5+ years’ experience as an FP&A/Analyst/Budget & Control Economist. You’re an expert in MS Office software, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and have good knowledge of accounting/financial systems such as Oracle, SQL. You’re able to do matrix management/project management and build interfaces with many divisions in the organization. You’re also fluent in English.
As a FP&A, you will:
- Analyze the business activity and trends.
- Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expense control.
- Analyze actual, forecast and budget expenses on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare detailed budgets with the budget owner and senior management, providing monthly reports of usage.
- Take on the monthly and quarterly closing process (provisions, analysis, monthly reports and presentations).
- Be responsible for the approval process of expenses.
- Work with accounting and budget systems.
- Undertake economic models.