The Wix Answers team. Wix Answers is a customer support platform that was developed and built in-house to support our more than 145 million users worldwide. Recently, Wix started selling its customer support platform to SMBs and enterprise companies who want to create better customer experiences for their brands. Wix Answers is just one piece of the innovative, cloud-based web development products that has made Wix’s value more than $5 billion.We’re looking for a brilliant Visual & Interaction Lead to join our creative studio.
An experienced and creative Visual & Interaction Designer Lead with 3+ years’ experience working in a professional design environment. You’re a master of Photoshop, Illustrator & other Adobe Creative Suite applications. Skilled in HTML & CSS on a designer level? That counts in your favor. Even more bonus points if you have a Bachelor of Design degree in Visual Communication or Interactive Design.When it comes to your work, you have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and your attention to detail is amazing. You’re a conceptual thinker in visual and interactive design, and you’ve got excellent leadership, communication & collaboration skills. Your portfolio is pretty impressive (remember to include it when you send your CV). Last but not least, you’re looking for a full-time job (not freelance).
As a Visual And Web Designer Lead, you will:
- Lead a team of designers working on multiple projects in Wix Answers company, plan their tasks efficiently and make sure their day-to-day tasks are prioritized correctly.
- Help establish team goals and strategies for executing, measuring progress and reporting results.
- Expand our existing website, including product pages, pricing pages, customer stories, blog, podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Be at the forefront of the Wix Answers brand, creating and implementing our guidelines with a reach of millions of users each day.
- Shape and influence Wix Answers brand, making sure it evolves with the product over time.
- Create designs involving complex UX systems to deliver gorgeous, easy-to-use experiences.
- Design materials for events, conferences, tradeshows, social media channels and more.
- Create partner and reseller presentations, one-pagers, case studies, use cases, short pitch docs and more.
- Collaborate closely with our Content, Product, R&D and Marketing teams to work on inspirational projects that get global exposure.
- Collaborate with product managers & software developers to define, design, and deliver cutting edge products for both web and mobile, including online marketing materials, products and web templates.
- Take ownership of each project from the first ink drop to the last pixel.
- Work on several projects at a time, and under pressure, so you’ll need to be able to multitask.
- Develop and maintain the Wix Answers visual brand across all marketing assets, online and offline