Wix.com’s System team. We’re responsible for defining Wix’s system architecture and requirements. We monitor, manage and maintain our global infrastructure in a fast-paced development environment.We're looking for a bright Cloud Analyst to join the team to monitor and manage the financial aspects of both the hosting area and our cloud-based and physical environments.
An engineer with an eclectic knowledge of hosting related areas like CDN services, Cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP), networking architecture, and monitoring tools. You understand how cloud services work from a technical and financial standpoint. You can look at cloud pricing plans, billing reports, and invoices and understand what each of the service and usage types and how to optimize for cost. Bonus points if you know at least one programming language (Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.) and have experience working with REST and SQL/NoSQL technologies (MySQL, ElasticSearch, etc.).You’re energetic and can work well both independently and with a team. You have a can-do attitude, great social skills and know how to be a team player and work in a group of brilliant people while keeping a holistic approach to solve tasks. You can quickly and easily learn and use new tools and services on your own.
As a Cloud Analyst, you will:
- Work directly with different external hosting providers to manage hosting costs and usage.
- Manage and monitor cost visibility for multi-data center architecture with hundreds of servers.
- Work with the financial teams on budget, forecast and expenses reports for everything related to hosting.
- Create financial models to calculate TCO of new projects.
- Build automations that optimize the cloud environment.
- Create financial and usage dashboards.
- Partner with the development, support and QA teams to reach financial responsibility.