The Wix people analytics team. We’re a team of creative and proactive people within HR, who use data and analytics to help make smarter, more strategic and more informed decisions. We partner with our global HR team and managers to help solve day-to-day questions as well as strategic planning by creating our dashboards and ad-hoc analysis. We do people analytics the Wix way—meaning we make sure to have fun as part of our work and take nothing for granted. We care about our people, playing a key role in attracting, developing & retaining the best talent for success.
An SQL expert who’s also highly skilled in data analysis and visualization (Excel/Tableau/similar). You have 3+ years’ experience in quantitative analysis. You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to work independently and deliver results of analysis clearly and effectively. You are passionate about people, have a strong sense of curiosity and a desire to learn & be part of a high-growth company. You know how to harness complex organizational interfaces, and initiate and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
As a Data Analyst for People Analytics, you will:
- Use your technical expertise to help solve, inform, influence and execute Wix business decisions and strategies.
- Build dashboards & reports, and define key metrics, while also monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Analyze people data frequently, draw conclusions and make recommendations for future consideration.
- Develop forecasting models to drive decisions and strategy.
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, analyzing & synthesizing insights, and communicating insights & recommendations to the HR team and managers.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with a variety of internal stakeholders including HR business partners, recruiters, OD, wellbeing, compensation & benefits, people operations, company managers, and more.