A team of driven, creative people who work together to remove any barriers for Wix users in the action of building their websites, so they always have a stunning experience. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools and user data analysis.
We’re looking for an experienced automation manager who wants to make an impact; a team player that will dare to use their technical skills to shape the way Wix does automation. This is your opportunity to join a professional team, as well as take a major part in the management of the QA guild (90+ engineers) around the world.
A Senior Automation Manager with at least 4 years’ experience in managing a group of automation engineers, plus 4 years spent creating, executing and analyzing automatic tests and building automation FWs. You’ve got strong programming/scripting know-how and your web-related knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, Browser debugging) is impressive. Your strong technical skills make you a pro at solving complex problems.
You have proven experience in leading changes in your group, building up your group’s automation strategy and designing new tools and automation frameworks. You have vast leadership experience that helps you lead by example and inspire your group to grow and become experts in their field. You’re excited by the idea of working in startup mode, but also understand the importance of a well-organized plan and proven process that you can rely on when you need to.
Bonus points if you have strong specific experience in Java, Selenium, JS and web testing.
Double bonus points if you have 3+ years’ experience as a web developer.
As a Senior Automation Manager, you will:
- Define Wix’s automation strategy and take an active part in making it happen.
- Analyze existing tools and automation frameworks used by developers and automation engineers.
- Design and implement (hands-on) the next generation of tools and automation frameworks to be used, based on actual needs.
- Be a member of the QA guild’s management as the owner of all automation aspects and activities.
- Make sure that our automation services across the entire company are effective, seamless and easy to use.
- Be a part of Wix’s innovative culture, which include proposing, convincing and executing any activity that you find contributes to Wix’s success.