Frontend Team Leader
Wix’s Frontend Engineering group. We have a development culture that is transparent, highly technical and agile. We develop and maintain highly scalable systems that support Wix’s hundreds of millions of users—and the people who visit their websites. Our team leaders set the tone and standard of our developer-centric culture. They are also mentors of engineers, helping them better themselves, both in terms of technical and human skills, through pair-programming, coaching and mentorship.
A leader who is able to create a vision for your team and lead people throughout its execution. You have at least 4 years of experience in leading a team of 3 or more developers, and you want to mentor other engineers. You’re passionate, intelligent and unafraid to share your opinions when appropriate–but you’re also humble and respectful of the opinions of others.
Bonus points if you have developed, designed and maintained highly available and large scale production systems, or if you’re skilled in continuous integration, continuous delivery and TDD.
As an FED Team Leader, you will:
- Recruit top talented developers to our group.
- Mentor and advise the team in code review, pair-programming and more.
- See the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
- Share knowledge between your team and other teams in the group.
- Discover the technical debt & challenges and assist in solving them.
- Interact with stakeholders outside of the group.
- Work as a part of the team in hands-on development at least 80% of the time.