Senior Business Analyst
The Business Analysts group at Wix. We’re the people who leverage the power of data to make a huge impact on our products and business plans. We partner with all business and product units at Wix - with the goal of transforming data to ideas that can help our users succeed.
As Business Analysts in a data-driven company, we play a strategic role in shaping business and product decisions. We help planning and prioritizing based on the analysis of impact and potential, and bring clarity and certainty with our models and predictions.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will take initiative and identify opportunities that lie within the numbers. You’ll be adding value to our hyper-growth company and become a true business partner to our teams.
- An analyst with at least 4 years of hands-on experience in data analytics
- Experienced with very large data sets and quantitative analysis
- Driven by business goals, with a deep understanding of Business Analysis, Modeling and Data Infrastructure
- Results driven, with the knowledge of A/B testing best practices and the ability to reach quick insights based on them
- Experienced with SQL and data visualization tools such as Presto, Tableau and Power BI - an advantage
- Presentation skills and proficiency in English are key to this role
We’re looking for a curious, proactive analyst who loves crunching numbers and coming up with original insights. The kind of person who’s looking to have ownership of their projects, voice their ideas, and see them come to life.
Since you’ll be working with leadership and senior management, you should also be comfortable presenting, leading conversations, and giving solid recommendations that can be tested and tracked.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Take part in data-driven decision making, influence product roadmaps and business planning - and be responsible to report on their results
- Leverage data to understand how our users interact with our product - and how they can achieve even greater success
- Help set the right KPIs for our business, and based on data initiate projects that will help us meet them. You’ll also be responsible to constantly monitor our business results and provide insights in real time
- Plan and perform a wide range of tests, and help gain useful recommendations based on their analysis
- Take part in modeling to help us predict the impact of business decisions
- Provide your recommendations and insights directly to our management team
- Work closely and directly with multiple functions within Wix, such as product managers, engineering teams, finance, and customer care
- Improve access and visibility to our data by data visualizations - using various BI tools (internal and external)
Read more about our role in this article: What it Means to Be a Data-Driven Company