Payments by Wix, a company within Wix that’s disrupting the world of payment processing and financial services for the Wix ecosystem and more. We’re an exclusive group of experts with vast experience and knowledge in fintech, serving millions of customers all across the world. We are obsessed with user experience and believe that in the world that we and our users are living in, it’s a must.
A Product Designer with at least 3 years’ experience in UX for the Financial Services industry. You have a talent for creating innovative and engaging user experience for cutting-edge financial applications.You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing, and you’re a master of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop,and Illustrator.
With your strong communication, organization and analytical thinking skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and you’re a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of people with different skills.
Familiar with prototyping & animation tools (such as Invision, Axure, Principle, etc)? Have a Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design? Those aren’t must-haves, but they’ll definitely count in your favor.
As a Senior Fintech Product Designer you will:
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers, Software Developers and other UX/UI designers to define, design and deliver extraordinary products.
- Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis and more.
- Map all possible scenarios and create product flows.
- Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes.
- Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
- Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users, once a product is launched.
If this sounds like you, send your CV to us with a portfolio of your work.