Workplace Experience & Site Operations Manager
The Wix Workplace Experience and Operations team. We make sure our employees’ experience is productive, engaging and fun. We strive to make sure Wix’s office operations always run smoothly and effectively, and pride ourselves on getting the job done by solving problems on the go. Plus, we have fun doing it.
At our office, you’ll find a friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers and diverse opportunities for growth in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We offer competitive salaries, equity and ESPP, a 401K with company contribution, as well as full medical and dental coverage from day 1. In addition, our offices are stocked with snacks and we deliver lunch daily. Our people enjoy exercise classes and wellness activities, plus we have fun activities going all the time - lots of them.
We’re looking for a Workplace Experience and Operations Manager to join our team in our beautiful Wix site in New York City!
A leader with 5+ years’ experience in managing, motivating and developing a Workplace Experience and Operations team in a technology company. You’re highly organized with great interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and a collaborative working style. You have at least 5 years’ project management or site operations experience, working with multiple teams across different disciplines and locations in a hi-tech environment. You also have leadership experience and a clear vision when it comes to managing major projects or initiatives.
You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and feel comfortable operating with ambiguity in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You have experience designing, implementing and overseeing in-office experiences, including events and facilities, and working with vendors, budgets and purchasing. You’re great at building relationships with employees to better understand their needs and collaborating with other functional groups such as HR, IT and Finance.
As a Workplace Experience Manager, you will:
- Play an important role in shaping the Wix brand and growth of our NYC site.
- Be a part of the Global Wix Workplace Experience and Operations guild that ensures our global teams are connected.
- Lead, manage and develop the Workplace Experience and Operations team in NYC, creating a positive workplace experience and implementing in-house or off-site activities like celebrations, happy hours and other events for employees.
- Manage relationships with vendors and building management, as well as actively monitor and assess the need for new vendors based on pricing and service level.
- Manage and own the budget requisition and purchase order (PO) process for the Operations team; work closely with the Procurement, Finance and Legal teams to ensure agreements are negotiated (in accordance with our needs) and executed, monitor invoices, approvals and ensure POs are received and processed.
- Run day-to-day site operations, logistics and procurement.
- Manage the facility’s growth, design & construction plans and execution.
- Work closely with the Finance & HR teams to plan, coordinate, and execute events and other activities.