The Wix Answers team. Wix Answers is a Customer Support Platform that was developed and built in-house to support our more than 160 million users worldwide. Recently, Wix started selling its customer support platform to SMBs, Mid-Market Companies, and Enterprises that want to create better customer experiences for their brands.We’re looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for selling midsize opportunities within Wix Answers’ Enterprise clients.
A BA/BS graduate from a 4-year school with at least 3 years’ experience in sales preferably within SaaS. You have experience managing the sales cycle from start to finish and have a successful record of over-achieving sales quotas. You’re a serious sales professional who’s focused on self-development and excellence. You have experience managing and closing complex sales cycles along with a track record of success in closing deals.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within Wix Answers.
- Manage complex sales cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
- Evangelize the Wix Answers vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Develop a pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns,and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.