The Wix US Finance Team. We support the entire US operations (SF, NY, Miami) with payments, employee expenses, payroll and benefits administration. We’re a group of fun-loving professionals who love numbers and helping employees with any finance-related questions they may have.
We’re looking for an Accountant in New York to join our New York team.
An Accountant with 1-3 years’ experience. You have strong knowledge of the Accounts Payable process. You are a self-driven hard worker, yet still able to work in a collaborative team setting. You have a Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics and have worked in an ERP system in the past (bonus points if it’s Oracle).
As an Accountant, you will:
- Report to the Senior Accountant and take responsibility for processing accounting and financial reporting activities.
- Implement controls, processes and systems to enable Wix to meet operational, reporting and audit requirements as we scale.
- Assist monthly close; accounting records, journal entries, flux analyses and reconciliations.
- Assist all aspects of accounts payable processing including data entry, reconciliation of vendor invoices, timely payment, and analysis of vendor spending.
- Assist all aspects of credit card processing including data entry, tracking of receipts, timely payment, and analysis of credit card spending.
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, HR, and Sales by providing financial insights and relevant reporting and accounting activities.
- Enhance internal controls over financial reporting and processes.
- Assist with the external audit and reviews.
- Review all operating expense activities.
- Reconcile cash and assist in preparation of cash forecasts.