The Wix Marketing team, focusing on Partners and we’re obsessed with driving digital agencies’ and freelancers’ businesses forward. We’re on a mission to spread the word about Wix as the preferred web creation platform for our audience. This effort includes advocating within various global professional communities - SEO experts being in the forefront.
Passionate about people and technology! You have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Technical, Product, Marketing or Community Evangelist within the technology field. You have solid communication skills, with the dexterity required to write technical articles and you’re a dynamic public speaker. You’re a self-starter who can manage and prioritize initiatives that make our developers and platform the most successful it can be.
As an SEO Evangelist, you will:
- Be responsible for promoting Wix’s advanced SEO capabilities within the global community of SEO experts.
- Own and manage all of Wix’s outreach and advocacy activities within the SEO community, including speaking at SEO industry events, hosting online webinars and meetups, as well as engaging with the community in Wix owned and non-owned forums and social channels.
- Collect and prioritize product feedback, and contribute to product enhancement and priorities with the product teams, based on a deep understanding of the SEO community.
- Go through all relevant social media channels (FB groups, Twitter, forums, Reddit, Quora, SEO communities) to monitor the conversation, review comments and discussions related to Wix and respond.
- Initiate discussions and engage with thought leaders and SEO influencers to network and impact the conversation on social media.
- Work with the Partners Marketing and Sales teams to create collateral, materials, content and scripts to address the SEO market and challenges.
- Host and lead webinars, AMAs, forum discussions and roundtables.