Technical Customer Care – QA
A global technical team at Wix - a team of driven, knowledgeable people who work together to remove any barriers for Wix users in the action of building their websites. We do it by keeping a cross-company perspective, asking tough questions, a deep knowledge of the product and effectively using troubleshooting techniques and state of the art tools.
This is your opportunity to join a professional team and make an impact!
A tech-oriented professional with 2 years of experience in a customer-facing team. Your excellent communication skills have helped you build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues at various levels. You can provide constructive feedback and respond to it just as well. You’re methodical and detail-oriented. Your strong technical skills make you a pro at identifying issues and solving complex problems, and you are a quick learner with web-related knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, Browser debugging)
You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced work environments and can handle both the day-to-day and big picture. You’re motivated, independent, and exceptional at critical thinking.
Experience working on a global team is a plus.
As a Technical Customer Care – QA, you will:
- Assist Wix Users via Screen Share, Phone Calls and Email
- Represent user pain points, or bugs to R&D teams within respective products
- Research and, communicate globally on root cause of reported issues in Support
- Voice user pain with product managers, R&D, and company heads on a daily basis
- Provide detailed information to global respective teams regarding critical (urgent) issues in real time
- Report bugs or, trends of widespread issues experienced in support
- Conduct periodic reviews of ongoing technical issues to establish resolution plans with R&D, product or company heads