Wix’s IT Team. We provide technical assistance and support to our employees regarding computers, servers, hardware, software and events. We take care of everything from configuration, control and maintenance to troubleshooting and monitoring. We’re looking for an enthusiastic IT Specialists to join our professional global team.
An IT professional with 4+ years hands-on experience in IT Support and/or Administration. You’ve worked in a mixed OS environment (macOS, Windows and Linux) and understand networking concepts such as TCP/IP Stack, OSI Model, DNS, DHCP and HTTP. You also have experience in leading technical projects and device management solutions.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and you’re a service-oriented team player who’s just as comfortable working alone as you are in a team. Bonus points if you’re able to be occasionally on call after-hours.
As an IT Specialist, you will:
- Run the day-to-day IT operations at the Miami office.
- Provide professional and efficient IT support to our employees.
- Coordinate and manage technical projects and implementations.
- Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our employees.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, WiFi and other systems.
- Manage equipment inventory from evaluation and purchasing to maintenance and depreciation.
- Manage all endpoint installations, upgrades and troubleshooting (for Windows, macOS, Linux).
- Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, switches, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office systems.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT HelpDesk system.
- Manage and maintain AV aspects of our office: conference rooms and systems, meetup areas, projectors, speaker systems.