Customer Care Expert - English (2pm - 11pm)
Wix’s Customer Care team. We use our unique understanding of Wix products to provide more than 200 million users with the best advice on their websites and apps. We’re responsible for understanding our ever-developing products, assisting our users, and being their voice within the company. We work in a professional and friendly atmosphere where everyone has the chance to express their personality and always keep learning.
We’re looking for a Customer Care Expert to join our evening hours team (2pm - 11pm).
Currently, we’re working from home due Covid-19, but you’ll have the option to work remotely on a permanent basis. To apply to this role you need to be legally eligible to live and work in Ukraine and to be located in the country.
Passionate about helping users and guiding them through our products. You’re proficient in written and spoken English, eager to explore new technologies and learn new concepts and a problem solver.
You’re a people person, able to instantly build positive relationships with users and with your team members around the world. You feel comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment and you take ownership of every project you’re a part of.
Experience in user-facing communication within any industry is an advantage.
As a Customer Care Expert, you will:
- Provide care to our users through chat and email
- Get to know each user’s business goals, uncover their needs and help guide them through their journey, providing advice regarding their sites and businesses
- Help them solve problems while exposing additional ways they can achieve their goals and succeed online
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and satisfaction
- Represent our user voice to other teams at Wix, such as product teams, analytics and R&D
- Make an impact on the way we support our users by improving our flows to ensure their experience is the best possible
Please send your CV in English.
From our Life at Wix Blog: Meet Wix’s Customer Care Experts.
Requirements / Minimum requirements
Please fill this field up with letters.
Please include an '@' in the email address
Please fill this field up with letters
Please fill this field with digits from 9 to 20
Please enter a valid URL
Only 3 links allowed.
Allowed file types: doc, docx, pdf, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, text, ppx, pptx. Must be less than 3MB.
If you've encountered any issue submitting this form, please send an email with the position and your CV to:
By clicking "Submit" you agree to our
File type not allowed