Where art starts, but that's only the beginning. We’re the movement for the liberation of creative expression. We believe that art is for everyone, and we're creating the cultural context for how it is created, discovered, and shared.
Founded in August 2000, DeviantArt is the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts. We’re a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their work with an enthusiastic, art-centric community. We have over 45 million registered members and attract over 50 million unique visitors per month. Our members, known as deviants, upload thousands of pieces of original artworks every day–everything from painting and sculptures to digital art, pixel art, films, and anime.
We’re looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our Social Media team, and help us tell our story and support our passionate community across the social sphere.
A social media wiz who’s confident in the space, but hungry to grow. You not only know how to ride the algorithm, you do it with style. You’re an Internet connoisseur. You love the social web and you’ve spent much of your life online. To you, the Internet is home.
You’re tech-savvy and understand the Internet. You’re familiar with social media apps and sites, and you have no trouble using technology. Your attention to detail means that you not only caught the error in the previous sentence, it also made you cringe.
You’re passionate about writing and are someone who would look at a billboard while driving and say to yourself, “Wow, that’s terrible. I could do it so much better.” You’re an art aficionado and have an eye for what’s popular. You can write in an established voice and tone, going above and beyond just grammar and spelling corrections.
As Social Media Coordinator for DeviantArt, you will:
- Work with and report directly to DeviantArt's Head of Social Media.
- Act as DeviantArt's voice through our digital channels and exercise impeccable judgment in representing DeviantArt.
- Help manage the day-to-day operational aspects of DeviantArt's social media presence.
- Work to plan, monitor, and optimize content across social media platforms -- including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, and Pinterest.
- Assist in scheduling and publishing content to social media channels accurately.
- Maintain daily and weekly social media production and social marketing calendars.
- Work closely with other departments and internal stakeholders on developing and executing content for promotions, news, and social advertising placements.
- Assist with both Paid and Organic campaigns across social media platforms.
- Help coordinate and execute live streaming initiatives.
- Create content to be delivered on our social media channels.
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards as related to social media.