QA Engineer - DeviantArt
The DeviantArt team. Founded in August 2000, DeviantArt is the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts. We have over 60 million registered members and attract over 50 million unique visitors per month. Our members, known as deviants, upload tens of thousands of original pieces of art every day, everything from painting and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, films, and anime.
Artists love us because we are an inclusive and supportive community. We help them find their identity through self-expression and provide the tools, resources, and exposure to enable them to become better, more successful artists. We inspire people to create art by feeding their creativity. We can't help it — it runs through our veins and compels us to nurture it in others.
A QA Engineer with 2+ years of hands-on experience in testing web and mobile applications. Your strong QA skills make you a pro at identifying bugs and solving complex problems. You have a good knowledge of client-server architecture, and at least an upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English. Bonus points if you have experience in testing native mobile applications (Android, IOS) and using traffic sniffing tools (e.g.: Charles).
You know how to ask the right questions and push back when it’s needed. As a Sherlock Holmes style problem solver, you’re good at taking ownership of tasks and communicating the product’s quality status. You’re self-motivated, self-taught, and you work well in teams as well as independently.
As a QA Engineer, you will:
- Conduct manual testing of iOS and Android applications
- Review requirements documents and create testing documentation
- Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans
- Take an active part in influencing the design, UX and product requirements from a QA perspective
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries - executing and adjusting your test plans accordingly
- Be a part of Wix’s QA guild, take part in cross-company activities and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills
Requirements / Minimum requirements
Please fill this field up with letters.
Please include an '@' in the email address
Please fill this field up with letters
Please fill this field with digits from 9 to 20
Please enter a valid URL
Only 3 links allowed.
Allowed file types: doc, docx, pdf, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, text, ppx, pptx. Must be less than 3MB.
If you've encountered any issue submitting this form, please send an email with the position and your CV to:
By clicking "Submit" you agree to our
File type not allowed