Customer Care Team Lead - English (2pm - 11pm)
Wix’s amazing Customer Care team in Kyiv. We use our unique understanding of Wix products to provide users with the best advice on their online presence. We consult and inspire over 170 million users around the world! We’re responsible for understanding our ever-developing products, assisting our users in creating the websites and web apps they need, and being the representatives of our users' voices within Wix.
We work in a fast-paced atmosphere where great relationships and a healthy dose of fun are part of our daily lives, and everyone has the chance to express their creativity and always keep learning.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ready to work evening hours: 2 pm-11 pm.
- Have experience working in a global team.
- A people manager with 2-3 years’ experience leading a customer-facing team in tech.
- A manager who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced work environments and can handle both the day-to-day and big picture.
- Motivated, independent and exceptional at project management and organization.
- A manager that can provide constructive feedback and respond to it just as well.
- Data-oriented and are passionate about technology’s ability to improve people's lives.
- A manager with excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence has helped you build and maintain positive relationships with customers and collaborate comfortably with colleagues at various levels.
- Methodological and detail-oriented, and have a record of leading a team in that spirit.
As a Customer Care Team Lead, you will:
- Mentor, advise, and lead your team members in their journey to best support Wix users.
- Set expectations of team performance based on feedback and transparency, while achieving their collective and individual goals.
- Lead by example, handling customer escalations with creative problem-solving.
- Contribute to the growth of our department by interviewing potential team members in our hiring process.
- Influence the way we support our users and improve it to make sure our users’ experience is the best possible.
- Participate in global and cross company projects to improve our products and optimize our users’ experience.
- See the bigger picture while navigating our matrix system, helping your team to prioritize tasks and projects.
Please send your CV in English.