The Wix HR team. We’re a group of creative, proactive people who take time to listen, explore, and analyze while leaving room for intuition when making decisions. We do HR the Wix way–meaning we make sure to have fun as part of our work and take nothing for granted. We collaborate with Wix’s employees and managers, as well as our HR peers, to play a key role in maintaining our unique workplace vibe while continuing to grow and develop the company.
An experienced compensation and benefits professional with 4+ years’ experience, preferably in an international company. You’re passionate about people with great interpersonal skills and sensitivity. You have strong communication skills, including native-level English. You’re an outside-the-box thinker who stays on top of industry best practices. You have an analytical mind, and experience analyzing compensation processes. You’re also knowledgeable in Excel (from advanced data analysis to manipulation) with a deep understanding of employee compensation and benefits. You are highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize varied complex projects.
As a Compensation & Benefits Expert, you will:
- Manage company-wide C&B plans (inclusive of health insurance, and development of internal ranges).
- Research and analyze internal/external data relating to C&B elements (including market trends and benchmarks) and match them to our company culture.
- Expertly structure offers for all new hires - across diverse company roles.
- Maintain the compensation process (including gathering data, analytics, etc.), serving as an active advisor/support for HR and managers while syncing closely with HQ in Israel.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, Legal, benefit brokers, and a variety of managers.
- Manage projects, training, and activities related to employee benefits.
- Daily maintenance of C&B reports, elements, and periodic audits.
- Participate and analyze results from global salary surveys.