Frontend Team Lead
Wix’s UI Infrastructure Team. We’re bootstrapping new product teams that will build, improve and maintain a wide array of components, ranging from base components that are part of our design systems such as Wix-Style-React, which is an open-source component library, to full products that can be consumed by users directly via the Editor. We work in small teams, follow Agile work methods, and use continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies to run quickly while maintaining the high quality of our product.
A leader who can create a vision for the team and lead people throughout its execution. You have at least 2 years’ experience in leading a team of 2 or more engineers, and want to mentor other engineers. You’re flexible, passionate, intelligent, a good listener, and unafraid to share your opinions.
You also have experience in the unit and E2E testing, have written production code, are familiar with software engineering practices (testing, code reviews, pair-programming, TDD, etc.), and are aware of bad practices and anti-patterns.
As a Team Leader, you will:
- Manage a team of 2-4 engineers.
- Work as a part of the team in hands-on development at least 60% of the time.
- Mentor and advise the team in code review, pair-programming, and more.
- See the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
- Share knowledge between your team and other teams in the group.
- Discover the technical debt & challenges and assist in solving them.