Wix’s payment platform. We’re the team responsible for allowing Wix users to charge for their products and services. We help Wix users set up their payment providers, the payment process during checkout and more. We work with all the Wix product teams from Wix Stores and Wix Hotels to Invoices, providing a great solution for our users and payment providers worldwide.
A product-oriented payment expert. You know all about credit card processing, PSPs/acquiring banks and alternative payment methods. You have at least 3 years’ experience as a Payment Product Manager building worldwide payment products. Your strong project management skills include planning, scheduling, prioritizing, action item tracking and communication. You have a history of identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner and are comfortable with finding, analyzing and developing alternate solutions to problems. You’re a fluent English speaker with stellar analytical and technical skills. You’re comfortable discussing business solutions with top-level executives as well as technical requirements with architects and engineers.If you have experience with eCommerce, automatic onboarding platforms or building payment solutions from scratch, that’s a big plus.
As a Payment Product Manager, you will:
- Help shape and drive the strategy for Payments, define and own objectives, performance and operational KPIs, and roadmap for Wix payment products.
- Identify impactful and scalable opportunities to optimize our payment solution’s growth.
- Collaborate with existing and potential payment providers to maximize the value proposition for Wix users, remove blockers and come up with new ideas.
- Develop and present business cases supporting new product concepts or product enhancements.
- Research the latest industry innovations, regulations and relevant changes to ensure that Wix is fully compliant and up-to-date with the market needs.
- Optimize our product’s performance, including funnel success rate, processing approval rates and existing processing channels.
- Work closely with the BI team to collect and analyze data, identify problems and generate solutions based on the data.
- Collaborate with various product groups in Wix across all our offices to define solutions that best serve specific user flows, purchase experience and payment needs.
- Influence technical priorities and business strategy through data-driven contributions, working directly with engineering managers and engineers.
- Manage various payment products and processes from start to finish.