The legal team at Wix.com - we deal with some of the biggest legal challenges of the information age, giving us new insight into legal issues, expecting the unexpected and adding more tools to our legal toolkit so we can handle anything. Wix’s innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers to tackle tough legal challenges where innovative, cutting-edge technology faces the law.
A lawyer with higher legal education (Master’s degree in a relevant field), who is fluent in English (most documents are drafted and negotiated in English and Ukrainian). You’re a highly motivated and result-oriented professional with 5+ years of in-house legal practice. You also have previous experience in an international law firm, and an understanding of the IT business field and its requirements. You have a strong knowledge of Ukrainian civil, commercial, corporate, IP law, tax legislation, cross-border transactions, amazing research skills, and an analytical mind. You love accuracy, have a keen eye for detail, and you’re eager to learn fast and develop. You also have good communication skills, and know how to solve issues and overtake blockers.
As a Lawyer, you will:
● Draft, review and amend standard and non-standard contracts (clients/vendors), e.g., lease, supply, services, etc.
● Monitor legislation and judicial practice, providing recommendations on their application.
● Consult on civil, tax, corporate, labor, IP laws, GDPR compliance.
● Advise on HR-related issues.
● Embed awareness of corporate policy issues.
● Perform other activities as requested.