Wix’s Operations Team – we’re the heart of the Kyiv office, keeping the vibe fun, focused, and fast-paced. We live and breathe the Wix business and pride ourselves on always getting things done. We solve problems on the go, making sure that details come together to propel Wix towards our vision of making it a world-class R&D innovation center. And we have fun doing it.
One of our priorities is to make the employee experience fabulous, so we’re starting a unique project that gives employees a place to collaborate, network, rest and meditate. This “HUB” will be a separate location offering a range of services for our employees.
An employee experience expert with 3-5 years’ experience in leading and implementing complex projects (including initiating projects and developing them from scratch). You have strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task across projects with varying deadlines. You’re experienced in negotiating and interacting with senior management, internal and external clients, partner organizations and vendors.
You’re proficient in English (upper/intermediate level). If you have experience in operations, retail project launches, coworking management, agency account management or you’ve owned a small business, that’s a bonus.
As Employee Experience Manager, you will:
- Coordinate and execute all aspects of a project, meeting all the deadlines and requirements including concept, business (legal setup, operations), physical (construction), and operational (onsite activities).
- Search, select and maintain small businesses and suppliers, and own vendor lifecycle management (renewals, consolidations)
- Manage project website development and content preparation.
- Settle and coordinate HUB operations, including cash management, cash register, and calendar planning for all the services.
- Keep inventory and manage goods turnover.
- Plan and operate onsite activities (e.g. holiday fairs, special sales events and launching new products and services throughout the year).
- Build relations with internal teams to identify the needs, expectations and the vibe of the company.