Wix.com - the platform that makes it easy for over 150 million people (and counting) to create their own stunning online presence. We’re looking for someone who’s curious about solving “big” problems, passionate about creating great web and mobile products and is fun to work with.
As a core member of the team you’ll play a key role at every stage of the product life cycle. You’ll head up the end-to-end development of new products, and make sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs. We move fast in an agile work environment, so you’ll be able to quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on millions of users across the globe.
A product manager with at least 3 years’ experience in building consumer web or mobile products. You have a strong visual aptitude - you’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes. You’re skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and have many proven achievements under your belt.
An intelligent and curious professional, you always apply your innovative thinking to solving any problem. You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Also you'll have a big advantage if you previously used to work with complex and/or database-related products.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production.
- Own the product lifecycle: market, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process.
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev and Marketing to take your product to market.
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product.
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process.